• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested

Comment

SNAP alpha

Hi gvoce,

I was directed to the alpha by jamos, and I would be very interested in participating. Let me know what you need from me.

Comment

I have added you to the list

Comment

Hi gvoce, I would love to be an alpha tester too !

Comment

you will be added to the list, thanks for your interest

Comment

Would love to test

Comment

Time to gather more potential evaluators

We are expanding our Evaluator program to include not only Alpha's (active product developments that are underway and partially completed) but also Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs are potential product ideas that we are considering developing, but need more Market Validation).

This has triggered a need to expand our Evaluator Pool.

If you have already posted to this thread and then received (and filled out) the questionnaire, there is no need to do so again (you are already in our database).

Note that for PoCs in particular, we will only be accepting "SNAP Power Users" as potential candidates.

Also note that there is a top level questionnaire to get into the pool, plus each individual evaluation program typically has an additional questionnaire to provide the best matching of evaluators to products/product concepts.

NOTE - I will be processing these in batches, don't be surprised if there is a delay of several days before you hear from us.

10/24/2016 edit - I went ahead and attached a Preliminary Product Brief for the product currently undergoing Proof-Of-Concept evaluation (yes, this is a blatant attempt to entice you to sign up).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by kbanks; 10-24-2016, 07:18 AM. Reason: Added an attachment

Comment

I would like to participate.
                  Thanks, -james

Comment

sign me up.

How does one get classified as a "SNAP Power User"?

Comment

Working...
                    X