RF200 Antenna Connector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RF200 Antenna Connector

The RF200 has a surface mount pad that looks like it is for an antenna connector. either U.FL or MMCX. Do you have a part number for this component? Can we fit it and use instead of the RP-SMA (RP-SMA takes too much space and is more expensive)

You can load the part yourself, but I'd recommend just buying the modules that already have that connector loaded. The part number you're asking for is the RF200PU1

Comment

The RF200PU1 is only available on special volume order. I need a few units for trials. Does anyone have the connector part number?? Also, I assume the connector also uses the rf preamp and power amp (ie they aren't bypassed)

Comment

I have used RF100 modules with Hirose HIRU.FL-R-SMT(01) fitted. I used them with either the RPSMA still present or de-soldered. It worked both ways.

I suppose any ufl connector should work.

BoB

Comment

I am trying to verify why there is a volume order only. I cannot really recommend changing the connector as it will void any warranty on the device. Let me see what I can do on getting small volumes then we can go from there.

Comment

bcumming there are samples headed your way via the local rep. The samples shipped yesterday.

Comment

hirose
              u.fl-r-smt(01)

Comment

X